INGREDIENTS: (for 2/4 people)
Zucchini (2 medium)
Tomatoes (3 small)
Tuna (4 small cans)
Oregano (1 tablespoon).
Salt and pepper to taste)
- Wash and cut zucchini into slices and unpeeled, 0.5cm.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes in four or six halves each. The seeds should be removed.
- Grease with olive oil the base and sides of the platter (I do it with a brush so as not to put too much), and put a first base of zucchini, salt and pepper to taste, then a base of tomatoes, and again, another tuna base, properly very drained. And now we add 1egg, which we will have previously beaten.
- The sequence is repeated again: zucchini, salt, tomato, salt, tuna and one egg. A little oregano on top and parmesan cheese or some other that melts easily.
- We put the platter covered with aluminum foil in the oven, previously preheated to a temperature of 200ºC (392 F), about 45 minutes.
- After that time, we took it out, checked the cooking and finally, we put it back in the oven for about 5 minutes at 250ºC (482 F) so that the cheese has a gratin effect. Be careful in this last phase in case it burns … Watch all the time.
- Let the cake cool, and maybe the next day or after a few hours, it will be ready for your tasting!